...but could they please make the Victoria's Secret commercials shorter or something? Or maybe they could just play them less often? I'm not one to have a lot of body image issues, but I also get tired of watching the nearly naked women prancing around in their new push-up bra that adds "up to 2 cup sizes."

Here's a shocker: most super models don't need to add 2 cup sizes. That's one of the reasons they are supermodels. Especially the ones that got the Victoria Secret gig.

And what happen to the Dove "real beauty" ads? It was nice to see normal pretty women for a change, as opposed to the airbrushed types. (Which, btw, can now be achieved at home with the airbrush makeup I saw in the latest Sephora email.)

Because I don't know about the rest of the women out there, but I don't spend a whole lot of time draping myself across satin chairs or high-heeling it in a bra and panties through the ballroom of someone's mansion.

I sleep in cotton pjs...on flannel sheets...in a home minus a ballroom...with cracked linoleum in the kitchen.

Linoleum can be sexy.