Poor Joss Whedon. His latest FOX network show, Dollhouse, has apparently been canceled. When will he learn to find a new network?
Granted, I'm biased. I am a complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer freak and I love Firefly, too. And Dollhouse? I thought the first season was great. Even WM enjoyed watching it with me. Not as certain about the second season, but knowing how Whedon plans huge story arcs well in advance, I was willing to trust him. Besides, most of the other shows on TV were beginning to all run together into one big courtroom/emergency room/doctor/lawyer/police officer drama.

Oddly enough, on my quote of the day iGoogle widget, Joss & Co. were one of the featured quotes:

Sometimes people are layered like that. There's something totally different underneath than what's on the surface. But sometimes, there's a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie.
Joss Whedon, Zack Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, and Jed Whedon, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, 2008

See why I like this man? Who doesn't like pie quotes?

At least there's still Glee...for now. (Fingers crossed.)