It was 83 degrees when I woke up this morning...at 7:00 a.m. There is something inherently wrong with 83 degrees and 7:00 a.m. having anything whatsoever to do with one another, especially when you add in the 65% humidity. That makes it feel like it's 87 degrees. Seriously. On the AccuWeather website, it actually gives you the official "Feels Like" temperature, and it said it "Feels Like" 87 degrees. At 7:00 freakin' a.m! Made me "Feel Like" passing out when I stepped outside.

Needless to say, my run this morning was downgraded to a walk, but I did get my lazy butt out of bed, put on my shoes, and head outside for a good 2 miles. Maybe tomorrow I will drag my fanny out at 5:00 a.m. and it will only "Feel Like" 85 degrees.

On the up side: my kitchen is actually stocked with food, including the yummy lemonade I made yesterday and Julio's (amazing) seasoned tortilla chips that my sister-in-law brought me from Austin last weekend. Little Miss Sunshine is on USA this morning, so I have quality entertainment to watch with my breakfast, which will include toast made from Whole Foods' rustic Italian bread which makes the best toast on the planet.

Not a horrible way to start the weekend...once I recover from the earlier heat stroke. Now excuse me while I watch Greg Kinear steal a dead body from a hospital so his family can make his daughter's beauty pageant. Now that is some serious family bonding!