You know it's going to be a good day when you get home from making a Taco Cabana breakfast taco run to find that the Travel Channel is having a No Reservations mini-marathon. That means 4 hours of Anthony Bourdain and his lovable sarcasm.

And the first episode I caught? Anthony in Jamaica. Spelunking.

I kid you not: Anthony was stumbling underground through a soup of bat & roach feces and he was hating every moment of it in a way that only Anthony can.

Obviously, this is not an episode I would recommend anyone watch while they are eating above mentioned breakfast tacos, but listening to him being warned not to sit on the ground because of the danger of anal parasites definitely made up for the gross factor. I mean, how can you help but feel a little better about your own life? No matter how f$%*ed up it may be, it can't possibly be as bad as the poor guy who came back from his Jamaican vacation with a souvenir case of anal parasites.

That should be a mantra really. A daily affirmation a la Oprah: "I am thankful I do not have Jamaican anal parasites."

It's all about perspective.