Got in to Heathrow at 7:00am, dropped off our bags at the hotel, and almost immediately headed out on a double-decker bus to Picadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square to meet some friends of LS who live in Brussels and came into town to see her.

All of this was done in my sweats that I wore to be comfortable on the plane, thinking we would get to change before heading out for the day. Needless to say, I look the epitome of the American tourist. Fortunately, London is having a St. Patrick's Day parade/concert in Trafalgar Square, so I was surrounded by people who looked like this:


And this was actually at 11:30am, a good 30 minutes before the party was actually scheduled to begin, and the make-shift "pubs" in the square weren't even open yet.

Made me feel a lot less conspicuous to say the least.