I should never drink vodka on a Sunday night. Not that I had much, but one drink tends to make me sleepy...for about 2 hours. Then I'm awake again, and last night that meant I woke up around 11, and couldn't go back to sleep until around 4 am. And all night I had a Josh Radin's "Winter" going through my head. Needless to say, I was a little tired today.

I also had equipment being installed on my campus today, while I was supposed to be teaching a class to a bunch of teachers. The class went well, but by the time it let out, I was a little more than perturbed to discover that my installers had only finished 2 of the 13 rooms they were supposed to be working on today.

It is going to be a long week.

This month's NaBloPoMo theme is supposed to be "want". There are a lot of things I want right now, but tonight I would settle for a good night's sleep, and maybe a smooth Tuesday. More on that tomorrow...